Booking a Ride at Mayfair
All the information for booking, riding and what we provide at Mayfair Farm Riding Stables can be found below. We are a traditional riding stables and prefer to take bookings over the telephone or face to face. We like to feel we offer a more personal approach in keeping with Mayfair’s long-established ethics.
To make a booking please contact us on 01428 712264.
- riding, semi-private rides, private rides, pony days, and block booking discounts.
- riding hats avaliable to hire £1.00 per time from 1st March 2016
When riding with us
- please bring suitable boots to wear. If you are new to riding, Wellington boots will be sufficient.
- do not overstate your riding ability
- you must inform us of any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability
- although we take all reasonable precautions of safety, you must accept that riding horses is a risk sport.
When booking a ride with us
- Saturdays and school holidays get booked up early, so it is advised to book at least a 2 weeks in advance to ensure there is availability.
- due to high demand we often run waiting lists for our beginner slots – if this is the case we will advised you of this when you call to book.
- our Saturday Lessons are structured around ability lessons with set times in the am and pm for each ability – please call us for more information.
- we run a strict timetable due to our busy working day – if you are more than 15 minutes late for your lesson you will not be able to join and we reserve the right to take your pre-payment in full.
- credit and debit cards and cash are accepted.
- we have a 24 hours notice cancellation policy. If you do not give us 24 hours notice of a cancellation we reserve the right to take your pre-payment in full.